Dryer Vent Cleaning in the Midlands of South Carolina
Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning
In our commitment to being your Healthy Home Provider, Grace Chem-Dry delivers top-notch cleaning services and solutions for every corner and surface of your home. Among these services is our professional dryer vent cleaning, a crucial offering that can significantly enhance homes’ safety and overall healthiness throughout the Midlands of South Carolina.
The Importance of Cleaning Dryer Vents
Your dryer vents may be easy to forget, but cleaning them regularly ensures your home is clean and safe for your entire family.
Some of the warning signs that your dryer vent may be blocked or obstructed include:
- Excess lint behind the dryer
- Clothes taking longer to dry
- No lint on the lint screen
- Excess lint of pet hair on clothing
- Line around the door deal
- Unusually hot dryer and clothing
- Moldy smell
Risks of Obstructed Dryer Vents
There are risks with ignoring these warning signs and not correctly cleaning dryer vents. These risks include:
- Home fire – the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) warns that malfunctioning or poorly maintained clothes dryers and washing machines are leading causes of home fires.
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – gas dryers where the vents are blocked, obstructed, or not adequately maintained can cause carbon monoxide to build up in the home.
- Mold Growth – blocked or obstructed dryer vents can’t effectively remove moisture as designed, causing moisture to be released into the home and possibly resulting in mold growth.
Grace Chem-Dry offers professional Dryer Vent Cleaning using specialized equipment, including cameras and powerful extraction equipment to clean your dryer vents thoroughly.
Benefits of Chem-Dry Dryer Vent Cleaning
The Chem-Dry Dryer Vent Cleaning process provides many benefits, including:
- Improved Home & Family Safety – reduced risk of fire, mold growth, and carbon monoxide build-up
- Cost Savings – improved efficiency means lower energy costs and fewer repairs or replacements
- Time Savings – your clothes won’t take as long to dry with clean vents
- Longer Clothing Life – shorter drying times mean less wear and damage to clothes per drying cycle
Contact us to learn more about our professional dryer vent cleaning service!